Saturday, September 8, 2007

My Numero Uno Post :)

Incidentally, this is the third blog that I'm starting. The first two definitely deserve to go into the trash as they are good for nothing. But this time, i am looking forward to write a lot of my views and news about various of my favorite subjects and topics.

This blog will be all about my thinking and thoughts. I plan to be pretty open in writing about the situations i undergo in my day to day life. Hence the name 'A peek-a-boo into my thoughts'. I might sometimes be very enigmatic and mystical or very generous in revealing secretive information. Nevertheless, i hope to make sindhublog.blogspot.com interesting and amusing.

Lastly, Let me introduce myself. I am Sindhu residing in Mysore, Karnataka, India. I am studying Engineering under the branch Electronics and Communication. I am an amiable, free-spirited girl; impulsive and combative at times. I can be very emotional or a total nitwit every once in a while, however, i recover quite soon from life's setbacks. I'm promising myself for the nth time, that I'm going to update my blog as often as possible. In fact, i am so enthusiastic about updating my blog, that I've decided to write a 2nd post today itself. Yup, i can go a little overboard sometimes :) Cheerio!!!!

5 comments:

Himanshu Arteev said...

neat! i didnt know you blog..a cliche start i should say though!.. now thats a start!

kiran........a ray of hope said...

My Stagnant Footsteps....tumba chennagide....nange ista aitu...

obelix unplugged said...

Hi Magal,

I liked it!!! Its very neat... Never knew even you could write so well antha.. We can combine and write a book together alwa?

Unknown said...

cool!!! ur language is so precise....
keep up the good work...

Kavya c said...

:) . . as they say moorakke muktayaa. . ?!